My Blog List

Sunday 13 September 2015

5x5



5 of my favourite television shows

1. This is England '86/'88/'90
2. Skins
3. Misfits
4. Inbetweeners
5. Friends




























5 of my favourite actors

1. Jack O'Connell "caring is overrated"














2. Joseph Gilgun " you fuck with me, I'll fuck you right back with a cherry on top"













3. Michael J Fox

4. Tom Hardy "whatever character you play, remember they are always doing something they are not just talking"













5. Jared Leto " Dream as big as you want to. It's the cheapest thing you'll ever do"






























5 of my favourite films


1. This is England
2. Back to the Future
3. Straight Outta Compton
4. Jurassic Park
5. Harry Potter











5 of my favourite artists


1. Jake Bugg
2. Plan B
3. NWA
4. Maroon 5
5. Madness













5 of my favourite albums
                             













1. Jake Bugg  
2. Shangri La
3. Thriller
4. Straight Outta Compton
5. Complete Madness










No comments:

Post a Comment